When users are unable to log in due to either forgotten password or incorrect password being entered, there are two approaches we suggest our users to follow.
User will be locked out for 15 minutes when there are too many failed attempts. We cannot override this lockout period so users will need to wait for it to finish to try again.
We suggest follow either of the approach below rather than keep trying and get locked out
Reset Password via email
1. On the log in page, click on Forgot Password link once user name is entered.
To do this by yourself, you will need to make sure you have the correct Username. If unsure, please follow the second approach and the support team will be able to confirm your username.
2. You'll be taken to the next screen, click on Send Password Reset Email button.
3. Below screen will display a confirmation that an email has been sent to the registered email address of the User.
4. An email like below will be sent to the user, simply click on Reset Password button to reset a new password.
5. Enter your new password and confirm. Then you are good to go!
Feel free to reach out to our friendly customer support team for a password reset.
They are available between 8:30am - 6:00pm AEST, Monday to Friday by calling 1300 882 938 of by emailing email@example.com
If you have been locked out, the support team will not be able to unlock it - the lock period must end before a new password can be reset.